Method Development and Validation
Whether you need expert testing consultation, method development or validation protocol design, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories offers you the widest range of laboratory techniques in the industry. We support customers at various stages of the development/validation process and have a proven track record of success on full development and validation studies, optimization of existing research methods and transfer of previously validated methods.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories?
- We collaborate with you by thoroughly understanding your testing requirements, resulting in a method that meets your specifications, is validated for its intended use and is developed in the most efficient manner to maximize your research budget.
- We offer phase appropriate method validation, or when needed, we can perform your work under full cGMP compliance.
- We have the most experienced staff, performing more than 200 validation, verification and transfer protocols for our customers in 2011.
- We place an emphasis on building relationships and rapport with our clients. Thanks to our extraordinary rate of employee retention, you can be confident that you will have the same management team for the duration of your project, as well as for any future work you may do with us.
- For additional services you may need, our Method Development and Validation Team works hand-in-hand with our other departments to ensure a smooth transfer.
Method Development & Validation for:
- Bacteriostasis/Fungistasis for Sterility
- Inhibition/Enhancement Screening for Endotoxin
- AET and Microbial Limit
- Molecular and Cell Biology
Protocol Writing for
- Method Validation
- Method Transfer
- Stability Protocol