Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories offers a comprehensive range of services to support biopharmaceutical development from routine testing to the complete characterization of proteins, monoclonal antibodies, nucleic acids and complex carbohydrates. Our Biochemistry services are backed by an outstanding scientific approach to problem-solving and extensive expertise in Method Development and Method Validation.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories?
- Our newly expanded biopharmaceutical suite contains state-of-the art instrumentation, increased capacity and the ability to offer you the most complete package of analytical techniques.
- Our Biochemistry staff offers you in-depth technical expertise with many published articles and technical presentations to their credit.
- Our 30-year history of cGMP compliance ensures you’ll receive the highest quality data. We meet your global reporting needs with data that is generated in full compliance with FDA, EMEA and PMDA requirements.
- We offer you a single resource to meet all of your drug development needs, providing you with any supporting services you need such as Method Development/Validation, Biosafety, Microbiology, Stability and Raw Materials testing.
Testing Services Available
Instrumentation and Facilities
- Thermo LC/LTQ Orbitrap XL
- Waters XEVO-TOF
- Bruker MALDI-TOF/TOF
- Agilent LC-TOF
- Applied Biosystems Voyager DE PRO MALDI-TOF
- Thermo LC/TSQ Vantage LC/MS/MS
- Agilent LC-Trap
- Agilent/Waters HPLC
- Waters Acquity UPLC
- Beckman Coulter PA 800 PLUS with Laser-Induced
- Convergent iCE 280
- Beckman Coulter PA 800
- Ultraviolet (UV)
- Refractive Index (RI)
- Fluorescence (FL)
- Photodiode Array (PDA)
- Multi-angle Light Scattering (MALS)
- Electrochemical (ECD)
- Evaporative Light Scattering (ELSD)
- Corona Charged Aerosol (CAD+)
- Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF)
- Nano-Drop Spectrophotometer
- Jasco J-815 Spectropolarimeter
- Molecular Devices M5
- Thermo Fisher Varioskan