Founded in 1961, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a global leader in bio/pharmaceutical laboratory services, providing innovative and timely scientific solutions that enable customers to better manage the drug development process.
We support the needs of more than 800 bio/pharmaceutical companies from virtual to large pharma and biopharma through a full scope of laboratory expertise, ranging from method development and characterization services through marketed stability/release. Our global facilities provide seamless, high-quality services, operate under the same LIMS and strict quality procedures, use the same centralized billing system and are fully cGMP compliant.
Why Choose Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories?
- Our comprehensive pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical laboratory capabilities, coupled with our global presence, provide you with a single resource for all your cGMP testing needs.
- Our history of strict compliance and routine audits by clients and regulatory agencies gives us the expertise to meet the global reporting needs of our customers. These agencies include:
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Irish Medicines Board (IMB)
- Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB)
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency, Japan (PMDA)
- Therapeutics Goods Administration of Australia (TGA)
- We have gained in-depth technical expertise through 50 years of working with virtually every type of molecule, formulation, therapeutic area and comparator product.
- We offer the flexibility to choose the most cost-effective service solution to meet your project goals through a choice of five unique service delivery models.
- Timely access to your data through LabAccess.com, a comprehensive data management tool with 24/7 on-line access to data that allows you to manage projects with maximum efficiency.
- We provide consistent communication and thorough knowledge of your project status through a dedicated project manager who serves as your single point of contact and works with all aspects of your project. And because of our extraordinary rate of employee retention, you can be confident that you will have the same technical team for the duration of your project, as well as for any future work you do with us.
- US (headquarters) and Ireland
- Fully cGMP Compliant
- Total global capacity of 260,000 square-feet
- 800 life sciences customers ranging from virtual, small and
midpharma to large pharma and biopharma
- Serve 19 of the 20 largest global pharmaceutical companies
|| approximately 1,200 worldwide
||more than $115 million
If you are a customer looking for Environmental laboratory services please visit us at www.LancasterLabsEnv.com